FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gift Card -- earn up to 1000 AQM for 2019 status
Old Nov 24, 2017, 6:00 am
BlondeBomber
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Gift Card -- earn up to 1000 AQM for 2019 status

Don't know if I was targeted (probably but it says Altitude members)--I would never do this given the issues with using gift cards and I never have an AQM issue anyways.

FWIW (in the Altitude Report this month)

Buy an Air Canada Gift Card, get a head start qualifying for 2019 Altitude status

Give the gift of travel with an Air Canada Gift Card or use one to book your own. Purchase an Air Canada Gift Card between November 24 and 30, 2017, and you’ll earn 1 Altitude Qualifying Mile for every $2, up to a maximum of 1,000 Bonus Altitude Qualifying Miles. Be sure to enter the email address associated with your Aeroplan® account at the time of purchase in order to receive the miles. Bonus Altitude Qualifying Miles will be posted to your account in January 2018 and will count towards Air Canada AltitudeTM status qualification for 2019. Take advantage of this exclusive one-time offer for Altitude members while it lasts.* The complete terms and conditions of the Air Canada Gift Card can be found online at aircanada.com/giftcard.