FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I've been Global Services for 5 years and I'm looking elsewhere. Anyone else?
Old Nov 23, 2017, 1:54 pm
Two Bee

Programs: 3 MMer
Originally Posted by spin88
I found the sCO agents were trained to say no, and I would HUCA trying to get someone in DTW or HNL,
Last night, trying to get an RPU reinstated. Over an hour and fifteen minutes debating whether I used it for the 4th leg LAX-LAS on an RJ, which I did not have applied to the itin. Lady was cool, but you would have thought that I was stealing all of United's Halloween candy for just asking for what I was entitled to get back. I knew she was in Houston because she told me so, and I agree with the above statement that they are trained to say, "NO" to everyone, from the get-go! Just before I ended the call because my family wanted to go out for dinner, I told her that these things were worthless anyway and after flying over 210,000 miles this year alone and only 40K away from a 3MM flyer, I know how to apply an RPU, and not apply an RPU. I explained that this entire conversation was {redacted} because I was getting hassled over a trivial matter that could be taken care of instantly if they trusted their loyal customers. I finally hung up after 40 mins on hold waiting for a super that was probably never to to pick up and talk to me anyway. Ten mins later, the RPU appeared, but I'm probably in the "BIG BOOK" in the sky reserved for trouble makers from the Old UA class.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Nov 23, 2017 at 2:25 pm Reason: Using symbols, spaces or other methods to mask vulgarities is not allowed.