FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: FT 15 Nov 2017 Upgrade Tech Thread - 2017 BUG REPORTS
Old Nov 22, 2017, 12:47 pm
Buster

Originally Posted by travelmad478
Is it just me, or is the little arrow sign that once allowed you to jump to the first unread post in a thread no longer working? For the last day or two, every time I have hit that to look at a thread I’m subscribed to, I just get dumped onto the top of the last page of the thread, not the first unread post.

Also I am now noticing that when I hit the down arrow key or return key while typing in this text box, rather than having my cursor just skip to the next line down, the whole page resets and I end up at the very bottom of it (and have to scroll back up to see the text box again).

Sigh. I really have no idea what was so wrong with the previous look of the site. It worked, it looked OK, people were used to it, and I certainly didn’t hear any complaints about it. The new one is ugly, clunky, and full of bugs. So...why?
I also have this problem but was advised by IB that either 1) this is as designed or 2) they could not reproduce this.