FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz/MP offers - [Consolidated] {earn up to 1,250 miles bonus based on UA status}
Old Nov 21, 2017, 5:10 am
bob12403

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by gya007
Folks - my first time I noticed that i was targeted for this offer - 5k / rental. What I'm trying to figure out, is if there's a minimum # of days required for the rental? I realize it's a mid-size car or larger. but what's the duration? I don't see anything in the fine-print of the email - but still wanted to confirm, understand your experiences. Thx!
We've been doing "one-day" rentals for as little as two hours (rent car>get lunch>return car) and all UA miles have posted.

Originally Posted by PsiFighter37
I think the 5,750 bonus is over for now...that was done back in early September.

As for this offer - it will never end! .bomb shows it carrying through to the end of March 2018.
The targeted 5,250 total bonus (I'm not UA elite, so "just" 5,250 for me) was extended in September and is good through the end of January. I'm collecting on it right now, and even received an email reminder about it from UA just yesterday.

Not sure what you mean by "this offer" that will never end. Are you referring to the 1,500 mile component of the 5,250 bonus? Yes, that does indeed carry through the end of March, but without the 3,000 miles on top of it after January 2018 the overall bonus offer becomes far less attractive.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Nov 21, 2017 at 10:28 am Reason: merging consecutive posts by same member