FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: FT 15 Nov 2017 Upgrade Tech Thread - 2017 BUG REPORTS
Old Nov 17, 2017, 2:46 pm
SQ88

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, HHonors Gold
The cursor appears there when I try to type above whatever fits into the text box (such as what I’m doing now).

Im able to move the cursor anywhere I want but as long as its above whatever content that fits into the text box, it immediately jumps back up there (and hiding whatever I’m typing as I type) the moment I start typing.

Also, I’ve just discovered that the entire text box would freeze when I first click on edit post and enter the text box, only allowing me to scroll after I’ve typed one letter.

Originally Posted by IBJoel
Can you please post a screenshot of "Disable Infinite Scroll" not appearing? It should be about 2/3 of the way down the page.

These are basically all the options I see when I click on the previous link. I even tried searching in page but there are no hits for “infinite”

As for your cursor in the text box, I would like to understand its behavior a little more.
-Does it automatically appear there when you open the reply window?
-Are you able to move the cursor anywhere within the text box?
-Does the cursor automatically return within the text options as it looks in your screenshot?

Last edited by SQ88; Nov 17, 2017 at 2:55 pm