FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA LAX Catering Issues Late 2017 (Listeria 1 Nov 2017)
Old Nov 14, 2017, 10:19 am
PremiumSeat

Programs: AA-EXP, Flying Blue-Silver
Originally Posted by jordyn
I think you're missing the significant disruption in the meantime and ongoing inconsistency in AA's in-flight offering. Maybe you should read this thread? Do you see anything similar reported on the Delta forum?
Exactly. In less than two weeks, DL has successfully transitioned to another catering company with ZERO impact on their customers’ in-flight experiences.

Contrast that to AA who, nearly two weeks into this fiasco, (i) is still serving the same crAAp that one would get for a domestic F mid-con dinner flight in “Flagship First” to HKG (based on a recent report elsewhere in this forum) and (ii) has zero proper inflight catering (I don’t consider a saran wrapped sandwich that looks like it came out of a kid’s packed school lunch on a transcon route in F to count as “catering”) on the supermajority of its domestic flights. As another poster in this thread eloquently stated: this is nothing short of an epic fail by AA.