FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion of Chase RR Visa 40K-75K sigunup points offers -- NO REFERRALS!
Old Nov 13, 2017, 11:59 am
RustyShackleford1

Originally Posted by flyer4512
Search this thread and the AA thread, plenty of posts on what info people who don't have a real business are putting on bus apps. Sole proprietorship, business name is your name, 1 employee , no earnings
Thanks, it seems to have worked for me (they told me the card was approved and I'd see it soon). This was by far the most elaborate process that I've had to deal with, in applying for a credit card, including a Citi AA business card. An interview that probably lasted 15min, where I had to explain my business, why it's had no income since 2012, what future income I expect, and what expenses I planned to use the card for.

So now the issue will be if they look at my charges and decide that I'm using the card for a lot of personal expenses (which I'll have to do to meet the $3000 threshold for them bonus). I believe I've read (elsewhere at the flyertalk Southwest forum, when searching for all this) that people have had their charges examined and cards cancelled.