FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam (Kilimanjaro), Tanzania REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 13, 2017, 6:13 am
Bennoch

Programs: BA, UA, AA Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I recently completed a one week stay for work. Overall, the hotel is very nice albeit a bit sterile / modern for my taste. My (standard) room was clean & well-appointed including nice bathroom amenities by Inaya Zanzibar. The breakfast buffet was delicious with plenty of variety. I especially enjoyed the fresh squeezed juices. The gym was beautiful and spacious with great variety of machines. The pool was relatively small and quite warm (perfect for me). The pool deck area was nice. I ate dinner twice in the Asian restaurant and found it to be good. My main/only complaint is that I felt the hotel and staff lacked 'warmth'. I say this because I didn't feel the staff were very interested in the guests. They were fine, but not terribly engaging or friendly. I have not stayed in other similar level hotels in Dar so not sure how it compares. Overall I found this to be a solid option and would be fine staying here again.