FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Méridien Putrajaya, Malaysia [Master Thread]
Old Nov 12, 2017, 3:10 am
wantan

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
so since my post here in Feb, I've stayed at this hotel ~7 times.

Rates as others have pointed out are around RM300 for standard and RM500 nett for Executive (single).

Lounge has been on a downward slide, currently typing this out at cocktail hour and offering has gone from 2 types of white + red , to single white + red (both Maipo brand), black label to famous grouse whisky ... food offerings is also getting simpler and not up to dinner standards. Ice cream however has gone from 2/3 to 4 flavors and draught calsburg is still on offer

one tip for room service : go for the kid burger. I've ordered their regular (RM50++) and the burger off the kids menu (RM18++) ... basically the same size and ingredients. Difference is the kid one comes as 2 separate burgers !

In house restaurants here are quite poor, apart from the main restaurant only 1 other chinese restaurant. Noticed the lobby bar has started to do live entertainment at night, currently have a whole day happy hour deal (RM50 for 2 pints calsburg ... while bottle of wine for RM100?) Food is nothing to shout about, and definitely pales to the F&B at LM KL. Even at breakfast, they rotate the availability of baked beans for certain days ...

IOI Mall is a huge plus for this hotel. Plenty of shops and a Tesco makes this hotel very convenient especially in Putrajaya where everything is very spread out. The only other hotel nearby with a mall is the Everly connected to Alamanda Mall. Hardware wise both hotels are quite similar ... but cleanliness Everly gets 2.5/5 while LM 4/5 for me.