FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who we all are
Thread: Who we all are
View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2017, 4:53 pm
JY1024
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by debidovey
Thought Id introduce myself. I am wife to mdovenmuehler here and am usually the quiet one . What a great community here, I know for a fact we have spent plenty of time roaming the forums for help, tips and info regarding my husbands point habits and adventures. However a lot of the info we have found was super useful in our daily travels, vacations and good life tips in general. Glad to finally be onboard and I will be doing the Secret Santa as well this year
Welcome @debidovey!

Originally Posted by JoelThomas
Hey everyone.

My name is Joel. For the past 5 years, I've worked as an analyst at a community bank in southern Michigan after graduating with a degree in mathematics.
Welcome @JoelThomas! You've certainly found a like-minded crowd. Even when I go out to lunch with coworkers, if I hear a plane overhead, I still immediately point upwards and exclaim "Ooooh - plane!" like a 5-year old.

Originally Posted by Veiled
I'm a physician and travel within the U.S. several times a year for conferences and to visit family. A friend revolutionized my ideas of travel when she used miles and points to fund her residency interview season, when I spent 5k. Why create a budget when you can fly on miles? I'm here to learn from the experts.
Welcome @Veiled - and hope you'll join our FlyerTalk team on Kiva as well!