FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Flying to London on DL
View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2017, 8:50 am
bgriff

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Thanks! If I have enough time to access the club house during my layover will they allow me into the E terminal with a boarding pass for Delta or is it restricted to international travel only? I'm also thinking if I have enough time I'd like to access the Clubhouse on my departure flight as well since I have a two hour layover at BOS

When I flew out of LHR in July I remembered I had to scan my boarding pass to get the door to open up at security so hopefully there is an employee around to help me get him through security with me.
You are correct about scanning your boarding pass in LHR, but once the door is open ... any number of people can walk through ........ it's not a turnstile.

In BOS it really would not be worth going to the VS Clubhouse on the way out ... you would have to exit A, walk across the parking garage, clear security at E, go to the club, then go back and reclear security at A afterwards. The BOS Clubhouse is not one of the best, it is in the basement and has no natural light or windows. Plus you would surely confuse the VS Clubhouse employees greatly. Similar on your way back, and keep in mind the Clubhouse has very limited hours around the VS flight departure so there's a good chance it wouldn't even be open.