FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MH charging for economy class seat selection at time of booking.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 4:06 am
strichener

Originally Posted by Beecool
If you book a MAS ticket and get into website to Manage Booking,you will find MAS charging a fee for any seats reservation!Yes,any seats! Not only the premium seats which cost more to reserve.The airline is acting pariah now and so petty.They implement this seat charging in June 2017 and cancelled or refused to honour the seats the customers had booked before the implementation,even the eticket showed "Seats Confirmed".May be the staff doesn't know the legal implications of issuing eticket with confirmed seat and cancelled them to put up for sales.Anyone has this experience?I emailed their global reservation service staff but they asked me to report to their superior.Looks like the airline is going in the drain again since the CEO leaves,or leaving.All the best Peter.Pity you time and effort wasted.
Yes, I have asked MH to refund the fee that I had to pay to re-book my previously booked seats. I am still waiting for a response to the request....