FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp
Old Nov 10, 2017, 2:28 am
EtihadHelp
Company Representative, Etihad

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by British Balikbayan
I have responded to your PM. What you told me is exactly the same as another Etihad employee told me back in July. It was categorically untrue back then and remains so now. Just because somebody from another department has reported that they have done something, it doesn't always mean they have done it correctly, or even done it at all. Your assertion has not been backed up with any proof or evidence. Conversely, I have supplied a comprehensive amount of evidence in the form of photos, scans and documents, far beyond what should be required.

It feels like I'm going round in circles and waiting and waiting.....

[animated image removed]

It's starting to feel like I need to resort to one or more of the following actions:

• Social media options
  • Make a Youtube video about my 'enhanced' Etihad experience
  • Seek redress through the British court system
  • Involve the aviation authorities

Somebody somewhere at Etihad has made a mistake but nobody seems willing to double check things or take ownership of an error. I have double checked things multiple times. I certainly wouldn't submit a formal complaint or make a post like this without making sure I have my facts right.

I have been patient, I have been honest, I have been loyal and I even spend time telling other passengers the advantages of joining Etihad Guest as well guiding them around AUH airport. Why do I bother?

Mike
Hello Michael, we have responded to your private message. *Ela

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Nov 14, 2017 at 9:21 am Reason: animated image from quoted text removed by moderator