FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Accelerate Q3 2017 (1st September to 31st December)
Old Nov 9, 2017, 2:10 pm
Fabo.sk

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by lagreeneyes03
Glad I found this forum-I'm new here and Did the Q2 Accelerate with no problems, I pretty much got 3K bonus points for every 3 nights. When I got my offer and signed up for the Q3, I had around 30 total IHG nights, and knew I'd be traveling still quite a bit for work through October. My offer said I'd get a 59,000 point bonus after night 39. That was the first goal, then for each 5 nights there after would be 5K points and when I hit 59 nights I'd get another 25K. Well here I was thinking it was Night 39 of my total IHG nights, I've stayed 22 nights since September 1, but won't be traveling but 1 more trip for the rest of the year. Does this sound right? I can't believe for an additional 25-26 nights with IHG I'm getting absolutely nothing. The funny thing is, the "percentage meter" after my first 7 nights said 52 percent to completing first offer, then after an additional 15 nights, it says 56 percent. Something seems off to me.
Something is indeed very much off.

Are you sure your previous quarter night count? I'd think that only nights in that quarter count...