FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New MPC club points chart effective 8 Dec 17 for CXKA
Old Nov 9, 2017, 5:28 am
Ausriver

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by hew204
However, for this year, due to some discount C fares and unique C routings, I just hit DM yesterday. Yay! well kind of... Correct me if I am wrong, but this will disqualify me from getting GO mid-tier upgrades next year.
For me, I value the GO mid-tier upgrades over the DM perks (except for maybe opup priority).
Why would you value 4 upgrade voucher over DM? I personally found them very hard to use for my wife. They came with terrible value if used for Y->W or W->J, or used for short hauls. While most medium haul came with a PEY cabin, they just so hard to really get the value came with them.

We end up with using all of them on KA, HKG-PVG flights, does came with 15 club points each, which is good. however, if you ask me would I chose 4 Y->J upgrade on HKG-PVG or a DM tier normally came with 4 more op-ups a year (if you flying at least 40 legs) + other perks......I wouldn't care much about the 4 upgrade certificate.