FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2018] American Express Announces Two New Hilton Credit Cards
Old Nov 7, 2017, 3:28 pm
Hilton Honors Ambassador
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
What happens if we downgrade from the $95 to the no fee citi card between now and Jan 30th?
If you have the no-fee Citi Hilton Honors Card on January 30, 2018, you will receive the no-fee Hilton Honors American Express Card.

Is there going to be any sign-up bonuses with any of these cards? Or just a transition? How about Aspire, since that is a new product?
While we can’t share specifics about any upcoming bonuses for this Card, can share that in general our approach is to offer a mix of not only competitive introductory offers for potential new Card Members, but also a range of premium benefits and services that not only attract new customers but also sustain long term relationships and loyalty among our large Card Member base.

For the free weekend night stay, will that have to be a new reservation, or if we are already booked for a standard weekend night room can we sub out the paid stay for the free stay?
A Weekend Night Reward may be combined with other Hilton or Free Night promotions in market and may be added to existing paid or Reward stays.

The one question I have that I didn't yet see answered is what happens if you already have 5 AMEX credit cards, and the converted one pushes you to 6? I suspect this is an AMEX question and not a HH one.

Yes, please contact Amex about this question.

Is the $250 Hilton resort statement credit limited to only "Hilton" Resorts, or can it be applied to entire "Hilton Family" of Resorts, including Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, and Curio Resorts?
Looks like you all referenced this already, but just confirming that the resort credit can be applied to the resorts in our portfolio as shown on www.hilton.com/resorts.

Thank you!
Lauren