FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)
Old Nov 7, 2017, 9:22 am
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flyer4512
Does USbank frown on churners ? I just received an instant denial, FICO over 800, ten or so new cards in the past 6 months.
Only one app in the past 6 months, still seems to get an instant denial for the business card which I hope to replace the personal card. After an extensive circling pause got the "You will be notify the decision in 7 to 10 business day" screen. OTOH, it still said "Continue" at the bottom, from there it brought up a BT screen with Continue button at the bottom. Clicked that and it gave the same "You will be notify the decision in 7 to 10 business day" screen again.

Try to find if it is possible to check status online - US Bank gives 2 methods, one via a passcode, the other via logging in one's online account.

There is no Passcode sent by US Bank to enable online checking of application status. Even weirder is, using the other method logging into existing US Bank online account (I have the personal card), system said there was no record of recent application / document.

Last edited by Happy; Nov 7, 2017 at 9:31 am