FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CITI Price Rewind
View Single Post
Old Nov 6, 2017, 3:10 pm
flyershmlyer

Originally Posted by outspokenAZ
update:

20 of my price rewind claims were denied. I've never had one denied before. it seems they dont want me submitting any.

One example:

I bought 5 identical items on the same receipt. All had the same lower price. The first 4 claims were approved, but the 5th was denied, even though it is identical to the first 4 claims, and there was only 40 mins difference between the last approved claim and the denied claim.

I called citi and talked to management, and he wouldnt budge. He just said he talked to someone at the lower priced store and was told the price was "invalid". I explained to him ive had 6 other identical claims approved, but he wouldnt budge.

Has anyone seen this before were 1 claim is approved, but an identical claim submitted 40 mins later is denied? It seems like theyre just denying all my claims to get rid of me.
One of the exclusions is: "Items purchased for resale use." It seems like buying 5 (or 20) of the same product might be viewed as such.

This may also justify denying the same price rewind for the 5th item, but not the first 4.