FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Silver and Red Cards
Old Nov 5, 2017, 9:07 pm
LovePrunes

Originally Posted by rove312
As to whether you're promised the 10,000 miles: at the Aviator MasterCard site, under Rewards & Benefits, INSTEAD OF "My card benefits," click on "Earning AAdvantage Miles." For myself, I get
"Earn 10,000 AAdvantage anniversary miles annually." If they were discontinuing it, they would need to notify you, but I suppose it could be in the fine print of a statement.
Just logged into AA and Barclay.
I just got posted on AA.com 10,000 Aviator MC Anniversary Miles and spent <$1500 in the past 12 statements. My getting the miles has NOTHING to do with spending a certain amount obviously.
I have none of the language you mention for your account benefits in my account benefits that I'm actually *supposed* to get the 10k miles. Yet i got them. 4th time for me and yet to pay an annual fee.
so funny. I guess I'll keep it even if they don't waive the fee, but I don't mind dropping it either since they already deposited the miles before the fee has been charged.