FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] La/++ akl-scl-mad-hnd €570
View Single Post
Old Nov 5, 2017, 7:45 am
mihaid

Location: KUL (MY), ICN (KR), ZRH (CH) or OTP (RO) - or somewhere in between
Programs: OZ, JL
Originally Posted by andymac66
For positioning, I've booked SQ Business class to AKL (also from IST) using Krisflyer miles. I haven't booked the return portion from Tokyo yet but it's not until September. I'm thinking of using my stash of EY miles which are going to expire soon. They would get me from ICN to PRG in Czech Airlines Business class. When are you going to be in IST? I can guest you into the TK lounge if you're heading to Singapore on 22 April and don't have * status.
I will be flying out of IST to SIN on June 2. I hold *A status through UA.
I will have about 14h in SIN before flying to AKL, so I will get to enjoy some Katong laksa again :-D
I will reach AKL on June 4 at 10:50 AM and will fly to SCL the next day at 6:00 PM. Have never been to AKL before so I will have to figure out how to best spend my about 30 hours there. Any pointers?
I will get to LIM on June 5 late in the evening and will have there three nights (two full days and one morning) before flying LIM-GYE-MAD on June 8.
My second part of the trip will be purely a MR: leaving MAD on IB on September 7, getting to NRT on September 8 at 9:35 AM and then taking SQ to SIN at 2:45 PM the same day and continuing from SIN to IST.