FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz Singapore REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Nov 3, 2017, 10:02 pm
makavel

Programs: UA Gold | Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by OsakaWino
Maybe they'll add some Asian buffet items in Aunties later. That was nice of them to comp breakfast for you on your check-in morning. I assume they also comped breakfast for your second room? A bit refreshing to hear some extra generosity, most of the reports following the switch to WoH seem to be of ever-increasing stinginess.

Thanks again for all the photos; extremely informative!
Sorry for being unclear- they didn't comp the breakfast on check-in morning. I meant that I didn't ask how the Globalist breakfast benefit worked at Auntie's because I wasn't expecting to be able to use it on check-in day. They did, however, offer us a complimentary pandan cake after breakfast at Auntie's!

On the check-out morning, they did indeed comp the breakfast for both my room and the second room! I was pleasantly surprised for the same reason you mentioned

And you're welcome- I figured that I should share since I have the photos and they'll probably be helpful to others!

Originally Posted by cruisingmickey
makavel - thanks for the wonderful review. very comprehensive and helpful. looks like you guys enjoyed your stay.
You're welcome! We certainly did enjoy the stay and hope to visit again soon.