FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz Singapore REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Nov 3, 2017, 9:42 pm
OsakaWino

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by makavel
Now that you mention it, I see what you mean about the Auntie's breakfast menu. It didn't feel limited at the time, but we were pretty exhausted after a redeye flight so perhaps we just didn't notice haha. The food was all great though!

That's a good question regarding the Globalist breakfast at Auntie's! I didn't specifically ask what was covered because we ate there on the morning that we checked in and I wasn't expecting the meal to be comped. However, the server at Auntie's mentioned that they offered a "buffet" (SGD$38, I think) which allowed you to order as much as you wanted off of the a la carte menu. The similarly priced buffet option at The Green Oven (called "Full breakfast" on the menu, which allowed you to order a la carte as well as enjoy the buffet) was covered by the Globalist benefit, so I assume the "buffet" option at Auntie's would be handled in the same fashion. Assuming that's true, you should be able to order whatever you want off of the Auntie's menu.
Maybe they'll add some Asian buffet items in Aunties later. That was nice of them to comp breakfast for you on your check-in morning. I assume they also comped breakfast for your second room? A bit refreshing to hear some extra generosity, most of the reports following the switch to WoH seem to be of ever-increasing stinginess.

Thanks again for all the photos; extremely informative!