FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2018] American Express Announces Two New Hilton Credit Cards
Old Nov 3, 2017, 1:25 pm
Eujeanie

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Of course we'll all need to scour the fine print to see if it works - I'd want to know exactly what is covered on the airline benefit (are the eligible charges defined by Amex or by the individual airlines?).

I'd also want to know if on the resort benefit previously booked stays, or stays merely booked through the Hilton website are eligible (the language on the Waldorf Astoria and Conrad benefit regarding the Aspire portal - or whatever they called it - had me concerned).

Also want to know the parameters on the Free Weekend Night - is there a dollar amount limit?

If these check out I can't see why the Aspire wouldn't work for us (if we're approved).

One thing that I do find interesting comparing all the cards is that while they vary greatly in the bonus categories, they are all the exact same 3x for the "anything else" category. I thought that might have been bumped up a little for the Aspire.