FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone Ever Get Turned Down for Global Entry?
Old Nov 2, 2017, 5:46 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
The salient point in this instance is that GE denial/revocation seems to be a coincidental outcome to having already been placed on an SSSS-producing blacklist. I seriously doubt that declared, ordinary noodles being confiscated would result in being placed on an SSSS-producing blacklist and GE denial/revocation when a person was not subjected to a filed CBP report for a rather serious violation or suspicion of sorts.

Originally Posted by kilarney
I'm suggesting that the fact pattern you provided an answer to had absolutely nothing to do with that. This is why, in part, your answer was incorrect.

Again, if you have evidence that anyone lost GE after declaring a simple package of noodles, I am all ears.
There wasn’t anything materially incorrect in what I’ve posted in this thread. And as I have indicated multiple times ever since the noodle confiscation came up in this thread, the indicated blacklisting resulting in long periods of SSSS flagging is almost certainly not the result of ordinary noodles being confiscated and is almost certainly in need of addressing before GE membership gets acquired/reacquired/reinstated.

Last edited by GUWonder; Nov 2, 2017 at 6:32 pm