FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion of Chase RR Visa 40K-75K sigunup points offers -- NO REFERRALS!
Old Nov 2, 2017, 9:40 am
DaveInLA

Originally Posted by flyer4512
Do as you wish but 1/2/18 is beyond 90 days so if you are that worried I would have the charge that puts you over $2k post sooner

In the past we have had reports of cards being hacked and the fraud put them over $2K and the points posted in the wrong year

That being said I am using our cards for the first time when we spend $4K on 12/30/2017
I initially thought the spend requirement was for 90 days, but it's 3 mo. To me, that comfortably puts me at 1/1 rather than 12/30. I think as long as the charge is in before 1/1, I'll be good. I don't card if points post 2/1 rather than 1/1.

Anyway, my wife created a new RR account prior to applying and still has 0 points. Since Chase UR transfer to RR instantly, I figured points would post to her account day of statement close or by morning after. She made a $2 purchase 2 weeks ago. Statement closed yesterday and points haven't posted yet. I just want to make sure everything is working seamlessly.