FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA personal Platinum Uber $200/year credit (2017-2019)
Old Nov 1, 2017, 2:13 pm
Segments

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Originally Posted by nmenaker
could things.. to the poster above, the credit has to be turned on, so it can be turned off and it won't apply to any rental till it is turned on again. Or, you could create a business profile (will use your current CC's) and just switch on that profile and it won't apply the credit till - again, it's turned on.

to the poster here. I get bills that show the NET amount, total price minus the credit. I was hoping the same thing too, using my credit but being able to be RBE'd the full amount - ethically this is okay with me too. Unfortunately, all my invoices and emails from uber show the NET amount not the full amount before the credit is applied.
Email header indicates Net amount billed to CC but if you double click for receipt detail within the email it shows the detail. No different than when I get an updated bill for the tip added after original charges processed to CC.