FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion of Chase RR Visa 40K-75K sigunup points offers -- NO REFERRALS!
Old Oct 31, 2017, 3:18 pm
flyer4512

Originally Posted by Moorea
For my business card, when I first DM'd Chase they quoted me a 92 day spend-by date of 12/30. I DM'd them again yesterday and they gave 115 day spend-by date. In a mean game of WWYD, which one would you follow? Obviously 115 is the answer I want to hear, but it's clear in writing that I was given the 12/30 date (and the 1/24 date, too). I don't want to end up in a battle with Chase. Statement won't close til mid-Jan.
Originally Posted by Moorea
Data point: applied for Personal Plus yesterday, instantly approved, messaged Chase they quoted a mid-January date for the date I need to complete the $2k spend.
Seems you received a different time frame for your personal card

First I ever heard of a 92 days spend by date. My wife opened her SW plus in early October and has until late January to make the spend. I opened a Marriott Business in mid October and have until February 8 to make the spend.

Do as you wish but I would call them up and show them both messages and ask what is up.........the CSR is reading info off a screen not counting days, GL

Last edited by flyer4512; Oct 31, 2017 at 6:41 pm