FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Guide: DFW / Dallas - Fort Worth International Airport - MCT, Connection, etc
Old Oct 28, 2017, 3:29 pm
joepercussion1

Programs: American AAdvantage EXP, World of Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Rewards Titanium, MGM Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by beachfan
Hi;

I'll be travelling on Nov 13 LAX-DFW-MIA with a 55 minute connection. I chose it because I could confirm SWU DFW-MIA on a 772 and the are only running non-stop LAX-MIA on 321s.

My LAX-DFW flight is on a 321 (#2561), which seems to go into terminal A. But the connection on the 772 (#905) left from terminal D yesterday and shows terminal C today and tomorrow.

How tight is that connection? I was hoping to be upfront on 2561, but it's now J3, so that's iffy (if there is room, I'll be using the SWU so should be pretty high on the PALL list, but any CK will trump me).

My main question is - I'm in 25F now (one of the better 321 seats), should I switch to a lesser seat - 12 C (emergency exit aisle)? I haven't sat in the back of a 321 in a while.
That’s a pretty tight connection! I know DFW pretty well, but I don’t think I would have taken a connection that short.

Regarding AA905 - it is showing Terminal C the next few days, as it is currently operated by a 32B. For your flight, it will be on a 772, most likely (99%) from Terminal D.

I would try to sit in row 11 or 12 on your LAX-DFW flight in the event you don’t get the upgrade. Depending on your arrival gate and Departure Gate, using the walkway across from Terminal A to Terminal D may be quicker than the Skylink.

Best of luck!