FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA award booking,change questions/fees/issues/routing/excursionist problems {Archive}
Old Oct 27, 2017, 11:07 am
Paulchili

Programs: AA LT PLT 3 MM+, BA (very) Blue, CO nobody
Originally Posted by Kacee
Not sure why you're so hostile. As noted, I checked random dates (July, August, September). Had no idea what your specific dates were. But thanks for sharing. I see SFO-FRA in J (AC and TK) on September 11 and 12. The issue is UA's website isn't linking those flights to available LH inventory on FRA-TXL. That's not uncommon since UA ruined the award search function.

You could probably find saver J from SFO/LAX to other European gateways (ZRH, MUC, WAW, CPH, etc.).

We booked that flight the day it was loaded into the schedule. It's been very very difficult for years to book west coast TATLs in saver J.
If you saw SFO-FRA on 11 & 12, it is no longer there. The flight to IST is there but no connection out.
I am aware of the OS flight as I just flew back this Monday VIE-LAX-SFO in J - booked last year when it could be booked as a single award. I looked for it this year but no luck.
Thank you and others for your help - I'll keep trying.

Last edited by Paulchili; Oct 27, 2017 at 11:17 am