FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First Class Monetization, or FCM: The Definitive Thread
Old Oct 27, 2017, 9:45 am
bergamini

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Grogs
I just finished a couple of flights where I took FCM offers about 30 days in advance. Under my account activity I have a separate line item for each flight labeled "Seat upgrade: Mileage and MQD Accrual". The SM and MQD are consistent with the FCM upgrade price.

For whatever, the normal flight info (MQMs, MQDs for base fare) for the trips haven't posted yet even though the first flight was 10/23. It's giving Reason Code Q (Still processing - should complete within 24 hours) even though the first flight was over 72 hours ago. Is it normal that flights with FCM buyups take longer to calculate or do I need to contact DL and see what's wrong? I took the return flight today (upgraded both on the same FCM offer) and I'm wondering if both have to finish before the system calculates the info for the upgraded flights.
Mine posted within 24 hours at the (erroneous) 100% bonus but not counting towards MQD both times I did FCM well in advance of 24 hours, so our experiences are quite different. Mine was a 3 sector multi-trip so maybe that's a factor but I really don't know.