FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Mallorca REVIEW- MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 26, 2017, 1:58 pm
dewby

Programs: IC Dia, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Emirates Gold, BA Gold
[QUOTE=jkjetsetters;28980558]Yeah I didn't realize that it was holiday period all over Europe, it tends to be off-season many places. Now I know though & will avoid places like this during the fall holiday.

I would have to agree. Some of the commenters seem to think I'm saying I shouldn't ever have to see or hear a child, but that's not it at all. It's that most kids here indeed seem spoiled/badly behaved & their parents seem to only care about enjoying their holiday & pay little to no mind to their kids. Not all of them of course, but more than enough to make it noticeable.[/QUOTE

I disagree totally, there will always be a few that can scream or be irritating but to say that MOST kids here are poorly behaved and the PARENTS (sic) are bad kind of sums up your comments and how you categorise others.

Big statement to make in my view and does little to reinforce your stand point. You have basically said all families In this hotel are bad and have sub par parenting skills. Keep digging.

My advice is to check out if it is so unbearable I don’t think you will be missed.