FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Two very different First flights.
View Single Post
Old Oct 26, 2017, 7:37 am
London32

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
I'm guessing you didn't manage to speak to the CSD/CSM about this service? Because First has a high level of personal service, then if the designated crew member is not up to scratch then it has a disproportionate impact, unfortunately. The single easiest way to resolve this is fairly on make sure that you express your concerns, ideally to the crew member, if not the CSD/CSM, to give an opportunity to wipe the slate clean and fix the problem. A CSD may well decide to reallocate the crew member's duties to another part of the aircraft, for example. At some point it becomes too late to fix, and though ideally one should not need to do this, believe or not every CSD and CSM I have ever met is extremely keen that passengers leave their aircraft delighted with the flight.
Hi CWS, I didn't actually. You're correct, I ought to have addressed it immediately. We all have bad days, at the beginning, I just accepted she may have been having an off day... this then continued and continued and it had gone past the point of wanting to address it higher (and then becoming awkward). My mistake.

You do make an interesting point, the CSD didn't do their usual welcome on the flight out (I'd forgotten that until now). On the way home, she did and couldn't have been lovelier.