FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Club World Service 2017 - catering and bedding – experiences and reactions
Old Oct 25, 2017, 4:25 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by jayisgerman
CWS - I could have sworn I read on here (maybe by "how may I help you" - that the new CW changes were coming to LAX routes very quickly now, too? However, the media release PDF states again 2018 for rollout for other routes? What are the chances/timelines for getting this up and running on LAX routes?

Thank you. Have a super day. J :-)
If I had to guess, which is all it would be, I wouild say perhaps February for LAX, maybe March/April for a few more key routes (ORD, IAD, IAH, YYZ, BOS). In the past they have tried to sweep changes into areas first, so YYZ/BOS/NYC/PHL/WAS in one swoop, but if LAX is next then that clearly isn't happening, plus BWI won't be a priority.

Essentially this is all guess work, so I apart from LAX say Q1 2018, we best assume very little.