FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LGA: All AA Flight Consolidation to Terminal B 9 Dec 2017
Old Oct 24, 2017, 6:23 am
Adelphos

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
Originally Posted by samm
I use LGA with AA about every other week but always in Terminal B. That dinky little precheck queue for D gates in term B. Had my first shuttle route in forever a few days ago in terminal C and was amazed to see:

1) Clear was still a thing
2) Clear cut the massive precheck line

Others upthread have talked about these shuttle routes being really fragile, with business travelers choosing one airline over another due to a 30 min arrival difference. Everything about AA Shuttle in Terminal C was to try to remove the awfulness of LGA. This is no good for shuttles and no good for AA, period.
What I would often do when flying the shuttle (Delta or AA) out of Terminal C would be to find line attendant and demand to get let through the "Shuttle" or "Priority" lines. Both AA and Delta advertise special lines only available for Shuttle customers; in reality, these were never offered at Terminal C. In addition, the priority line (for elites of any airline) has been gutted at most airports, especially LGA. Clear actually made some sense in Terminal C depending on your departure time, but I don't want to pay for it.