FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Thailand {THA}
Old Oct 23, 2017, 6:15 pm
scubaccr

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by aspenedelen
All, I am flying into Bangkok Thailand at 12:40 a.m. on November 9th, the day I turned 40. I'm only in Bangkok for 24 hours and then I had to Koh Som where I am staying at the Conrad in a Royal Suite for the following three days.

Going back to Bangkok, if y'all would need to pick one Hilton branded hotel to stay in Bangkok for the night of November 9th what hotel would it be and why? I'm a pretty adventurous guy, all about the incredible downtown city views and love drop dead amazing pools. I'm a fan of indulging in the local libations and would like to be in a top-notch area for an amazing Bday experience.

​​​​​​Would anyone please mind to take some time to help me out with this quandary of a situation.
As HHD and only 1nighter, probably boild down to whether you'd like to be in the less central (less ideal) location on the river (Hilton Millennium) or more central so can see a bit of Bangkok more easily during day+night based at Conrad.
I had one stay at Millennium, saw the river, but having ticked that off my Bangkok list of things to do, not likely to stay there again.

Conrad lounge offering wins hands down, along with the better location for everything.