FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA/One World: 2017-2018 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed
Old Oct 23, 2017, 1:21 pm
Peter_Ng

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Sjkabak
I am on track to meet the requirement for Plat Pro this year. I will be short about 25K EQM and $3K EQD. My current plans only have me barely making the Plat Pro threshold. I have looked into many option to get those extra miles and dollars and it will cost me about $2k and 3-4 days of flying around the world. I have the time, the money is a stretch but I can make it work.

My question to everyone out there is: Is it really worth it? I would like to hear people's opinions because everyone I have spoken to in thinks I am crazy for considering this yet everyone online seems to think it is worth it. Trying to make a final decision on whether to do a run or not.

Thanks!
almost in the same boat but from LAX. I will finish with 66K eqm and about $8.7K eqD including the $3k from aviator. Was about to give up on EXP but if you guys can help me with a PE run to make it, i am all for it. Can only travel 3 or 4 days at most due to 2 young kids. Thanks