FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in or near Boston, MA
Old Oct 22, 2017, 9:20 am
WillTravel4Food

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by heakja
Hi, I need advice on which Marriott hotel to choose within a radius of 30 minutes of Logan Airport. We are flying in from Europe on a Saturday evening and really just nead a super quiet place to sleep (light sleepers!). We will be driving to VT the next day, so would prefer something close to I-93 - but quiet surroundings are more importan. Hotel category or price not important. Thanks for any input!
I’ve had a couple stays at the Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North on Unicorn Park Dr. in Woburn (10 miles north of downtown Boston). It’s near the intersection of 93 & 128. The hotel is two minutes drive time from the I-93 northbound on ramp. That will give you easy access to 93 and past the morning traffic heading into Boston. The hotel is located inside an office park. It’s a basic but clean business hotel, meaning it’ll likely be nearly empty on a Saturday night. It’s always been quiet during my trips. There are restaurants nearby in downtown Stoneham and Woburn. Since you’ll likely have a car, it won’t be a problem. The rates are also much better than finding someplace downtown (Nov rates are as low as $105/night). For an overnight en-route stay, it will serve your purposes well.