FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Auckland airport lounge questions.
View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2017, 11:50 pm
Markhm

Programs: NZ *E, QF Gold, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, PanPacific Platinum
Originally Posted by Carol Darby
Thank you everyone. There is some great advise and it will all be very helpful.

I will make up a mini toiletries pack (deodorant, toothpaste etc) so that I can have a shower at the airport lounge.

I will have dinner on the plane from Perth as it departs at 7.30pm. I definitely won't have breakfast. I will have a rest at the lounge on arrival then put my hand luggage into a locker ($11) and catch the Skybus or similar into one of the suggestions made and have a good walk around. It is more to stretch my legs rather than just sit around all day. I won't go real early to beat the traffic. It will be winter and dark. Also my 5.30am arrival time is 1.30am Perth time and I won't have had much sleep on the 6 plus hour flight. I plan on being back at the airport 4-5 pm in time to freshen up for my 8pm flight. Regards Carol
Hi Carol...to clarify. You cannot land, use lounge to freshen up, then go into town. Lounge is airside, which you can access via transfers, but you have to choose. Lounge or town.