FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I'm sorry sir, but I'm going to have to report you to British Airways
Old Oct 20, 2017, 1:14 pm
HMPS

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by xenole
Given? More likely supply your own.
Perhaps they will sell it on board ? Another profit center....

Originally Posted by ppp909
A couple of years ago I had a horrible journey back from BKK. My daughter, who has 18 months old at the time, was being a real PITA, fidgeting, screaming and being generally annoying. It was a packed CW cabin which didn't make things any better.
Then she puked on the floor, right under where the table sits. Aarrrgh. So there was me, hands full of kitchen roll or whatever I found in the galley, wiping up barf. The crew were useless too, trying to make light of it, when I was clearly frustrated about it. And they didn't bother bringing me my meal.
Then my daughter barfed again, "luckily" on me, so it was easier to clean up.
OK, so not quite the same as the original post, but some of us are conscious of our little ones.

The sad thing was the poor little thing came up with spots a couple of days later; she'd caught a terrible bout of chickenpox (blisters everywhere; the worst I've seen). Made me feel bad for being so frustrated with her as she must have been feeling terrible.

At least we weren't in Y though.
I can visualize the chagrin on your part about your child. Many of us have been there.
. Do you mean you had no meal on this flight ? Did you ask for it ?

Originally Posted by Innocent Abroad
Yes, that's exactly the reason why we need to bring back the Brits to this part of the world. Ever since they left it's one big mess
So far I have read two comments about " those kind of people" and now the world needs "Brits" to clean it up. How do we assume these were not British/ UK citizens ? Hope the Mods are listening.