FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport {FRA} (France)
Old Oct 20, 2017, 9:42 am
MS02113

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
Recently stayed one night at Hilton CDG before an early morning departure. While my guestroom was large and newly renovated, it was sparsely furnished to the point that much of the space was wasted. The bathroom, while in good shape, had not been refurbished and therefore appeared somewhat outdated. In-room WiFi connection was very spotty.

The executive lounge was easily the most disappointing I've ever encountered in Europe. The lone attendant would bring out a small amount of food, guests would pounce on it, and then nothing was replenished for 15 or 20 minutes. At one point, the attendant brought out hamburger sliders, and an obnoxious group took the entire platter to their table. The lounge was not even half full, so I can't imagine what it would be like on a busy evening. There were two wines on offer--one red and one white--both embarassingly cheap.

Everything was acceptable for the price paid, I suppose, but there's certainly nothing special about this property, even as airport hotels go.