FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official: Final United Boeing 747 Flight Was SFO-HNL on 7 Nov 2017 {SOLD OUT}
Old Oct 17, 2017, 6:31 pm
CaptKornDog

Programs: UA 1P (w/ no expectations whatsoever); Marriott Gold; Hilton Silver; Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by 360worldatlas
First design is in spirit of the flight - however you need a 70"s typestyle for copy to make it complete...
The site I was looking as was pretty limited in font selections, but that's a good idea.

Originally Posted by Madone59
Just saw the E-mail to bid on twi economy seats to SFO --> onto the final 747 flight than back to your home airport.

Bid is up to 390K already - anyone here in the bidding??
I was for a bit. I think it ended well over 500K today, like some folks above predicted.

Originally Posted by Ocn Vw 1K
We're fully aware of the avid interest in the final flights of UA's 747s. We'd like to share a few points that can avoid some intervention in these threads:

First, this forum does allow giveaways of United logo and souvenir items. And these final 747 flights would be an apt situation for that. See the sitewide Announcement here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unit...lowed-598.html

However, FlyerTalk Rule 10 does bar FT acting as a marketplace where any items are offered for sale or barter. So let's avoid posts re offering to buy or sell swag or other items which can show up on these flights. Thanks! Ocn Vw 1K, for the United forum Moderator team
Certainly not intending on selling them. Just giving them out to friends I make during the festivities or crewmembers, like I have on other similar occasions. Thanks.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Oct 20, 2017 at 7:47 am Reason: Quote updated to reflect Mod edit