FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who we all are
Thread: Who we all are
View Single Post
Old Oct 17, 2017, 11:29 am
obunewbie17

Programs: Hyatt. Marriott. AA. National. Avis.
Welcome! Nothing wrong with a ton of research and bringing some culture back with you. I think almost anyone on here will agree that being treated like "cattle" with any airline is one of the worst spots to be in. Get the status and get the upgrades. Plenty of good advice from people on here.

Originally Posted by b00mer89
HI FT,

My name is b00mer89 and I think i may be developing a problem... My wife and i started into the travel game a couple of years ago and it has grown from there. We are huge into exploring the world and seeing all it has to offer, trying to learn everything we can about a location before we go so we can understand better and not be surprised by any culture shocks (insert sheltered American joke here). bringing back a real piece(art or some other hand crafted item) of a country when we travel is important to us, it allows us to a tell a story about how/why we picked it up. we have a travel wall that over the years i hope expands to encompass more of the apartment.

right now were mostly cattle class, but as we learn, were starting to use more C+/E+ seating options as upgrades when it makes sense since I'm 6'2". ive been a long time lurker, and finally decided to become a bit more active on here so i figured i would post and say hi.

i look forward to seeing the world, and maybe getting together for a beer or glass of wine in the future with some of you wonderful individuals.

b00mer89