FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aeroplan & Altitude notes from invite-only Toronto event
Old Oct 16, 2017, 8:14 pm
Jumper Jack

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Thank you for sharing it with us, some incredible insights that I find to be fascinating.
Do you happen to know if they are looking for entry level product management people?

On a side note, I still find it funny that companies are going all out on "Lean six sigma" and "Agile", though personally it has been more BS than substance

Personally I find the app underwhelming, the fear is it will be significantly more bloated with reward stuff building in, my gut and experience in finance tells me they are probably going to go beyond flights and moving into something of an "ecosystem". UI in particularly is mediocre and un-user friendly.

I see almost every major CDN bank is moving into the direction stated in this McKinsey report,
https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/...n-for-us-banks

My take is that Airlines like AC are going to aim for the same, well it's either that, or they get squeezed out by 3rd parties.

Last edited by Jumper Jack; Oct 16, 2017 at 8:23 pm