FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifetime Marriott Rewards elite status (Pre-Merge 2018 and earlier)
Old Oct 14, 2017, 1:57 pm
jjmoore

Programs: UA 1K 1MM ★G | Marriott LTT | Hilton ♦ | Hertz PC | Global Entry TSA Pre ✓
Originally Posted by Jaenks
I hope that MR LT requirements would be either return to previous 1000/800/600 nights without points requirement or combined MR and SPG 750+500 for Platinum, 500+250 for Gold without points requirement and 250 for Silver. All nights counts. Already achieved LT Platinum and Gold will be matched.The benefit for US credit card holders and/or big spenders would be faster redemption points achievement of Travel Packages or hotel nights. Win-win to everybody.
Additionally, I would like to see MR subtract rollover nights from lifetime nights to give all members an accurate readout of how many nights they have stayed, and then base lifetime status on this real number. I will have 115 rollover nights next year, and these nights will double count on my lifetime nights, which should not happen IMHO. This has happened the last several years that I have stayed more than 75 nights per year.