FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2017 Combined AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Oct 13, 2017, 8:40 am
metallo

Programs: AA CK MM, AC SE100K, BA Gold, UA 1K, DL Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by enviroian
Well I switched my seat yesterday to 2F for today's flight hoping that whatever row the flight attendant starts in I'll be halfway either way. She started with 1A and showed two options for lunch. One was a salad with no meat/protein --just salad with some boiled eggs slices on top (gross!) and the other was some sort of oriental roast beef wrap (I noticed some sweet and sour sauce inside). I got the last one (only two were catered). The ramekin of nuts came 30 minutes after the meal (this happened the last time I took an express food flight so it obviously is that way it should be albeit it odd). There was no snack basket near the end of the flight.
Thanks for reporting back.

I believe regional FAs are supposed to follow the regular mainline AA service standards (in terms of taking orders, meal presentation, etc.). I've also had the cold nuts served in a rush just before landing. I'm happy to be corrected if someone can confirm that there is a different service standard for these regional flights, but I think a lot of these FAs just don't know the policies.