FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old Oct 12, 2017, 5:34 pm
bergamini

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by CrazyEddie
yes except for this post and my next reply because I disagree with everything above and I'm sure you can't leave this alone just like you never acknowledge the point several of us have made. Shined shoes? The bottoms bro. Bare feet? Do you also put your bare feet on the bulkhead? You and one other person in a haha moment? Someone else pointed out your pov is gross and you said "I'm still going to do it".
Can you please direct me to a quote where I talked about my freshly shined shoes as being cleaner than bare feet? I wish you could understand context and timing. The shined comment was after someone said the picture would essentially not have been as effective if the shoes were grungier. That’s when I brought up my my freshly shined shoes (Eccos, I’m old). You are taking what I said and construing it out of order to bolster an argument that it was appropriate and needed for you to comment on my feet in a SC when the thread in which that is actually discussed is not even this one. I’m gonna lose this one because of your inability understand context and order. I may need to accept this.