FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old Oct 12, 2017, 5:20 pm
CrazyEddie

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Ummmmm

Originally Posted by bergamini
You are completely right. I am sure more people would agree that putting bare feet on a bulkhead is more socially acceptable (my original argument) than feet on a coffee table. There’s no way to catch athletes foot from bare feet. My freshly shined shoes are a health hazard. You did not unnecessarily interject in a quick interaction that was originally just between two of us in a haha way. I am thin skinned because I posted in here how awful it was that tha club dragon asked me to remove my feet.

Now that ive agreed with you, will you stop posting?
yes except for this post and my next reply because I disagree with everything above and I'm sure you can't leave this alone just like you never acknowledge the point several of us have made. Shined shoes? The bottoms bro. Bare feet? Do you also put your bare feet on the bulkhead? You and one other person in a haha moment? Someone else pointed out your pov is gross and you said "I'm still going to do it".