FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old Oct 12, 2017, 1:42 pm
bergamini

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by stencil
Heh. Does this guy honestly believe that his shoes that have just walked through an airport are cleaner than some random woman's feet?
Heh. Why don't you quote where he said that his shoes are cleaner than this woman's feet? Because he didn't so you can't. Never was the implication made that my feet were cleaner. I explicitly stated that it was more socially acceptable. I also explicitly expressed a concern for athlete's foot. Bare feet are susceptible to both transmitting and catching athlete's foot. Your bare hand is also contagious on your fingernails / hands. Those were my two explicit statements. I made no claim that my shoes were cleaner than her feet. My shoes, as always, were clean and I did claim that, as far as shoes go, but I never made the comparison that they were cleaner than her feet. But they were absolutely much less likely to transmit disease than her feet.

Heh.

http://www.acfaom.org/information-fo.../athletes-foot