FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2017 BA compensation thread: Your guide to Regulation EC261/2004
Old Oct 12, 2017, 9:57 am
holloway1000

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Gold Amb.
Hello again,

I have just had a further reply from BA.
So what should my next steps be? CEDR or MCOL?

Quote:

I’m sorry to hear you remain unhappy with our resolution to your complaint. I’ve reviewed all of the information you’ve given us, however, our response will not change and we’re unable to respond to any further requests for compensation.

You can refer your complaint to the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) for an independent decision to be made. CEDR is an independent dispute resolution provider, certified by the Civil Aviation Authority, to adjudicate disputes between airlines and their passengers which haven’t been resolved through the airline’s own complaints procedure.

You can find out how to refer your complaint to CEDR by visiting their website:
CEDR

Please note that the scope of the adjudication scheme is limited and it could be that your complaint falls outside of it. If you choose to contact CEDR, they’ll be able to advise you if they’re able to deal with your complaint. You may also use the European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform to submit your complaint if you wish. This can be done by completing the electronic form available via this link:
https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/mai...main.home.show

I hope this helps and thanks again for contacting us.

Best regards