FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard
Old Oct 12, 2017, 12:37 am
baccarat_king

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by james400
If you remember the speculation was frantic. Insiders who "knew" changes were coming and benefits were being reduced. Cousins of employees who heard it was not going to be renewed. All BS, nothing changed and the renewal was seamless. It may or may not be renewed, but nobody on this board will have any idea either way until it happens.
Yep. One thing I pride myself in is sharing accurate information. When I do not know or am not sure, I tell it like it is (or I believe it is).

This is a risk with any FC benefit. But, for some reason, certain people do not want to hear that.

Originally Posted by mileage junkie
Does anyone know, if I signed up with FC using the "2-year special," will my renewal be for one year or two ?
You'll get the $295 renewal rate after the two years. At least, that has always been the way things have worked. (of course, you are pre-paying the $295x2 when you sign up)

If you need a promo code, please send a PM. I am also involved in another project where we are offering five people Diamond Status for Caesars. This isn't the right forum for "self-promotion," but should be easy to figure out.